Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another place to see whats new with us!



With our new baby girl on the way, I decided I would make a new blog to share with family and friends, and show all the new news and up-to-date pictures!

We found out a week ago that we will be welcoming another GIRL into our family! She is due September 1st and we have already chosen the name Lauren Faith!

Sharing this pregnancy journey with Sadie has been so fun! She often tells us that she has a baby in HER tummy! Ha! She also tells us that when the baby grows big enough and comes home, she will be a big helper by bringing the baby toys, bottles, blankets and diapers! We will see about that : )

Sadie is busy learning how to use the potty! Our goal is to have her potty trained by the time Baby Lauren is here : ) Sadie will be 3 in a few months - on June 6th! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. I am realizing that these 'baby years' are so precious and really just a blink of time.

John continues to stay busy as a contract employee in the internet/web design/photo/video department at the Mayo Clinic. He is still waiting to hear when they will make him perminent staff and what they will offer him for salary. They told John that they should have an offer for him within the next few months... that was almost two months ago. We are hoping for the best!

I stay home full-time now and I am so thankful to be able to focus all my energy on Sadie and soon, Baby Lauren. What an awesome gift from God they are : ) Being their Mommy is the best job I have ever had : )

No comments: