Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some new pictures...






Before Lauren arrived I envisioned that this blog would be flooded with fun pictures, like, every other day... but the reality is that there is hardly time to snap pictures, let alone upload them and put them on this blog...

Also, I am realizing that sometimes the camera holds me back from diving in all the way and getting on the floor and playing with my girls.

So...

Other than feeling completely overwhelmed and painfully tired at times, I feel INCREDIBLY blessed to be a mom to two healthy children :) I am realizing that motherhood is like a roller-coaster; the high's and the low's are all a part of the ride... Thank God for His endless Grace that helps me get through the adventures that each day brings!

Life is a Gift!

Enjoy these random pictures from the last week or so... :)

No comments: