Sunday, December 14, 2008

Six Years Ago & Sadie's 1st Christmas Program


Six years ago, yesterday, I married my best friend, John. It's amazing to me how much we've experienced together in just 6 years.

Since the day we both said, "I do", we have changed addresses 3 times, John has changed his job once and picked up freelance work, I have changed jobs (or taken on more) 3 times, we have made many new friends and deepened our relationship with old friends, we have experienced the joy of bringing two beautiful girls into this world, the high's and low's of parenthood with young children and we walked through the grief of two miscarriages. We have realized and deeply appreciated our strong family and extended family connections.

We have also experienced uncertainty in several areas at different times - and this has pointed us to the hope we have in our Heavenly Father. I am convinced that He is the glue that has held John and I together. I am so thankful that John and I have a real relationship with each other as well as with God.

All these experiences have shaped us and strengthened us, and looking back, I would not change a thing.

:)

Happy 6 Year Anniversary John! I love YOU forever!

Also,

Here is a link to an album I have on Facebook. COPY & PASTE the link in your web search bar to see the pictures of Sadie's First Christmas Program!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=47718&id=571212487

No comments: