Thursday, February 5, 2009

on the Prairie




















It seems like Christmas just ended... in fact, I just took down my christmas tree yesterday! Woo-hoo! Last year it was after Valentines Day, so I am getting better! ;) Ahh, winter in Minnesota, bellow zero temps, blustery winds, blowing snow, icy roads AND in the country... I have been referring to my home as the "North Pole". I try to forget how desolate it feels outside my four walls and remember the warmth inside. :)

I'm so thankful for my "larious" (hilarious) 3-year-old who is a young lady filled with spunk and funny random comments! And my little dolly Lauren who is filled with more smiles than I ever thought I'd get in my lifetime! I have often thought God knew what He was doing when He made our kids so cute and funny... they are very redeeming qualities. :) Oh, yeah, and John's nice to have around too. ;)

I hope you enjoy these pictures from Lauren turning 5 months and us hanging at home and playing in the snow!

1 comment:

OlsonFamily6 said...

i LOOOOOOOOOOVE lauren's serious face photo during the "feather bow" shoot. too cute! i have the feeling she's going to be your little professor. :)