Friday, March 26, 2010

our angel baby


...born into Heaven on March 11th.

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

-Psalm 139:13-16

Journal Entry:

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear little Baby,

I love you. My heart hurts. But, I see even now how God puts such great value on life. Every life. Wether you were here 8 weeks (in my womb) or on earth for 88 years. You are a unique treasure. Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life for four blissful weeks! I will always cherish that time.The details of your delicate unformed body were accounted for. You are baby #5 in the line up. (1.) Sadie Elizabeth: June 6, 2005. (2.) "David": May, 25, 2006 - born into heaven. (3.) "Grace" July 25, 2007 - born into heaven. (4.) Lauren Faith: August 16, 2008. (5.) "Matthew": March 11, 2010 - born into heaven.

I wish we could all be together right now. I'm glad God gave you to me. Your short time in my life has left an eternal impact. I'm so grateful for 4 weeks of irreplaceable ecstacy! Thank you for teaching me to embrace the beauty in this life, love deeper and help others who face this same heartache. I think of each of you everyday, you have made a mark in this world... Someday we'll all be together in the most beautiful place.



Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Amy said...

We've been thinking about your family so much lately. Many prayers for you, your family, and your sweet little babe. My heart aches for you. {{Hugs}}

Lynn said...

I don't think I've thought about the fact that you have FIVE babies! Wow. And there is so much love in your heart, Jen. You are so faithful to LEARN every time God gives and every time he takes away... You inspire me to embrace everything. Thank you for sharing your *real* life.