Monday, June 30, 2008

More Prego's!



Here is my friend Rachel, her and her husband, Andy are about 15 weeks pregnant! And I am 31 weeks... going on 32.

John has know Andy since middle school, and I have know Andy and Rachel for about 7 years. We are enjoying sharing with them the new parent excitement!

John, Sadie and I spent the weekend in the cities. We visited Andy and Rachel for lunch on Saturday, then John went to work for Cable Channel 12 up at St. Cloud State to help tape a football game! I spent the rest of the day with the House's - and ate out - Thanks again Rick and Barb! John and I went to Substance Church in Fridley with Dan and Beth Sunday morning (their home church), while Rick watched Sadie :-)

It was a nice weekend!

Now, we're getting ready to turn right around, clean, do laundry, pack and head up to my Grandparents cabin this Thursday through Sunday. Wednesday through Thursday we're visiting John's family again, then after spending 4 days at the cabin, we'll spend a family day at home this coming Monday!

John's been putting in several 10 hour days to earn this time off... so we are thrilled to start our summer get-away! This will be our last 'major outing' before Baby Lauren arrives :-)

No comments: