Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ribs, Guns and Pregnant chicks

This past weekend Andy and Rachel came down to visit. It was fun, a lot of food and guns. The girls watched movies and probably talked about how awesome we were while we were gone.

The Ribs...5 slabs of baby-backs :-) Somewhere around 15lbs of delight.


We were out shooting clay pigeons. It was pretty bad, I think we probably combined for 10 out of 90. The gun was old, but I think the problem was all user! Conclusion: we're not snipers.


I look natural with a weapon, Andy was hunting for something, not sure what. Probably his second pair of pants.


Andy shooting. A customary barrel blow was in order as you can see.


Notice the shell in Andy's mouth, an obvious sign of a tough guy. Me, I was rubbing my belly and dreaming of the Dorito's probably.


Andy is so agressive when he is holding a weapon. Here is a picture of just plain old raw emotion.


Of course it shouldn't surprise you that I packed a snack for the long journey across the street. And I had to beg to keep them...

3 comments:

Andy Block said...

The South will rise again!!!

Andy Block said...

Is it just me, or do I look especially effeminate in the hunting prone position? Oh well, a fun post nonetheless. The way you laid it out was funny.

We had a good time. Let's do it again soon!

Unknown said...

We shall definitely do it again. It was a lot of fun. Perhaps we can aim to hit 15 of 90 pigeons next time.