Sunday, May 24, 2009

cabin sweet cabin

may 14th - 17th was spent playing at the cabin! it was fun, fun, fun!


laureny mouse.


sadie took this picture! she's a natural with the camera!


sadie on the peninsula at crystal lake.


daddy and daughter. this is crystal lake near my family cabin.


we love to burn things at the cabin. there is a method to this madness, incase you're wondering. ;)


the four of us.


my grampa ralph and gramma marlene. (my mom's parents).


we celebrated laureny's 9 month birthday!


yappa dan did tractor rides!


and, we shot guns. even me! John posed me for this "tough girl" shot. ha!


mama and baby.


i love this...


hugs from great-gramma.


the whole gang (minus me and sadie).


mama and daughter.


these are so fun!


isn't she sweet??!! she loves being at the cabin!


my vintage baby girl, sitting on great-gramma's lovely old farm couch.


contently watching some political tv...


the view from the balcony.


being fed by yamma diane.


sadie caught this little guy with her own bare hands! this slow moving moth, was lovingly given the name, "green".

Prayers for Stellan

No comments: