Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day '09

Mother's day started for me on Saturday night. John blessed me with dinner at Outback and a trip to the gun range (wow-that was exhilarating, I was totally scared!!!)

This morning, John woke up with Lauren and fed her breakfast!!!!! (this was a great enough gift in itself) Then he packed Lauren in her car-seat and went out to get McD's breakfast for Sadie and I while we slept. :) I woke up to Sadie next to me in bed (she climbs in sometime around 3 AM just about every night.) Sadie was about an inch from my face when she said, "good morning mommy, I want to cuddle with you". (awww!) We cuddled. And then slipped out of bed to a feast of McDonald's Big Breakfast's at the table. :)

Then, John surprised me yet again, with a day trip to Stillwater! We enjoyed lunch at Leo's Malt shop. YUM. And then a visit to a FUN park that's new in Stillwater. It's called Teddy Bear Park! [When coming into downtown Stillwater, take your first Left up the hill (first set of stop-lights), then at the top of the hill, the park is on your Left.]

Enjoy the pictures!

























And I must add: John you are the best. I'm pretty sure I got the better end of the deal on December 13, 2002. I love you, Hun!


Prayers for Stellan

No comments: