Sunday, August 23, 2009

the.daily.grind

I'm gonna write this

as I think it.

my days are long

but so rich.

I hold out for more

but I desperately need

to be captive in my present

state.

I feel like I am on

the sidelines.

when will I

get to be

all in.

Then I remember

that God is at work

as quiet waters

run deep.

my personal dreams

I'll save.

they'll be best in

their right time.

Ideal family time

is first and foremost

my desire.

hope for a

regular schedule.

I'll press through.

cheering on my husband

and reering my daughters

97% of the time

is my goal

today.

and that is enough.

I love my family.

and I love

my friends.

I poor myself into them

all.

as best as I

know how.

this is what life

is all about.

giving.

loving.

loving God.

more importantly.

God loving me.

God forgiving me.

daily.

So I can try my best to

mirror His

Love.

to everyone

my path

crosses.

To encourage

and not criticize.

to be aware

of a way to help.

a smile to give.

a hug needed.

a listening ear.

I'm thankful to

remember this.

now.

now...

what was I

so upset

about?

No comments: