Friday, February 5, 2010

stream of consciousness


We've spent the last week at home due to their yellow boogers and loud coughs. I've actually loved just about every minute. Laying low and February seem to go hand in hand. I love the sparkle in their eyes.


They are such good sports. I take many sit-down-and-smile pictures of these two little people. I love these girls and seeing the glimpse of who they are becoming.


I love how small Lauren's mouth gets when she cries. It's cute at 3 p.m. Not so cute at 3 a.m.


Everyday. Every. Day. Sadie picks one toy or animal to role play with. Today was a pig. Pigs. to be more specific. She made me this ring. She cut two strips of paper. And. Each pig out of a workbook page. Glued them together. And. Yes. If you look closely. That is a round pig butt you see.


Later. There was much rejoicing when Sadie's egg hatched a piglet. I love how this child's mind works. She is really witty!

2 comments:

OlsonFamily6 said...

i love that excitement too! an egg hatching a pig. thats a first.

and lauren's mouth IS really small, especially when you're putting her nuk in it. i noticed it last night.

we had so much fun with you guys. :)

Mama Casa said...

Thanks, Leslie!

We had a great time, too! : )