Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Cabin Trip (Day 4)











Day Four included two fishing trips! The first was not successful (all John caught was a large weed), but very relaxing and scenic for John and my Grandpa... they spent a few hours combing the lake for northerns, and came home empty handed! The second fishing trip was in the evening. My Grandparent's, Parent's, and John, Sadie and I ALL road in the boat - Yes, we exceeded the boats total weight limit!! Ha ha! John, and my Grandpa and I fished! We came home with 21 sunfish, and that was with throwing the small ones back!

During the day, John, Sadie and I had lunch and ice cream at 'The Big Dipper' Cafe in Hackensack, and then we walked around by Birch lake and played on the playground!

Sadie enjoyed the chocolate pudding after dinner as you can see! And Great-Grandpa and Sadie had fun coloring in her Mickey Mouse coloring book using all different colors to make "silly colored mice"! What a priceless moment!

We are SO thankful to have a place like this to enjoy our family and nature!! Sadie is already creating many special memories at the cabin! Hopefully we can make a trip back this Fall...

Next on the agenda: Baby Lauren's Arrival!!

I'm 32 weeks pregnant, going on 33!!

No comments: