Wednesday, July 23, 2008

White Water State Park










This morning Lynn, Micah, Malachi and Sadie and I ventured out to White Water State Park, it's about a half-hour away from Rochester. It was Sadie and I's first time there. The scenery was beautiful! We started out by hiking UP the trail which brought us alongside the river and then on top of the bluff! After working up a sweat, we got the kids changed and let them loose to play at the swimming beach! After swimming and playing in the sand, we had a picnic lunch!

One of the most precious memories was when Micah told Sadie, "I love you, so, so much Sadie" and then proceeded to hold her hand as they walked across the bridge :-) How blessed Sadie is to have such a genuine friend :-)

With all that said... we had a GREAT time! Thanks Lynn for planning this outdoor all-around very fun play date!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I wish I could have come too.

Lynn said...

And I love you so, so, so much too Jen! :) awww...

Ryan Jurek said...

Looks like fun! See you later...................