Sunday, November 16, 2008

3 Months Old


Lauren is 3 MONTHS old today! I can hardly believe how much faster time goes with the second baby. I was warned, but still I am stunned. My Mom has said that the days go slow, but the weeks go fast... I am seeing how true this is. :)

I remember the crazy feedings that occurred every two hours when Lauren was a newborn. I remember wishing so badly that she would just get to 3 WEEKS old so that she would be bigger and eat less often. (sigh) The more alert she is the less she wants to cuddle. I am realizing that each faze has a certain uniqueness about it that will be gone when the next faze starts.

Thank you God for blessing me with these two girls who teach me more and more how to take in the wonders of your greatness.

:)

To see all my favorites from this mornings' photo shoot, Copy and Paste this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=43042&id=571212487&saved

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: