Friday, November 7, 2008

A case of the "silly's"





Here is Sadie goofin' it up around the house! :) She is almost 3 1/2 and filled with her own ideas more and more everyday! These pictures were taken a few days ago. Sadie has a fascination with being 'pant-less' when she's at home (I am pretty sure she got this from her dad!). She also loves to pull all the pillows off the couch and jump! Another favorite is sweeping the kitchen (also while exposing her panties!). She is such a joy! If you ever need a good laugh just spend some time with a 3-year-old :)

Also, Lauren is growing and just starting to fill out some. She is still wearing newborn clothes. She might be pushing 9 pounds now... I imagine she'll suddenly plump out one of these days, because she loves to eat!

And.

Here is another round of Silly Sadie Sayings:

:)

"Ope, Laureny is so cute, her little hands look like paws!"

:)

"I really miss Yamma and Yappa, and Bumpa and Yamma, I'm sad, I thought they were my best friends."

:)

"Momma, you are driving kinda fast... I think you should slow down."

:)

"Ooooh, I like sugar! It tastes good in my mouth and it makes me strong and healthy!" (Don't we all wish this was true?)

:)

"I'm thirsty for M&M's!" (I promise we give her plenty of good food too.)

:)

And, here is a recent conversation I had with Sadie:

"Sadie, where are your pants?"

"I put them in the dishwasher."

"Where?"

"The DISHwasher!"

"Um, do you mean the Laundry room?"

"Ope! Yes!"

"Sadie, why did you take your pants off?"

"Cause, I was wanten' to be a Super Herobe (Super Hero)."

:)

3 comments:

OlsonFamily6 said...

those sayings are too cute! i like how she gets thirsty for M&M's. funny! lauren looks great :)

Unknown said...

I wear shorts around the house in case anyone was wondering...

Jessica said...

hahaha! that's funny!!