Monday, October 13, 2008

The Girls











And there you have it! The final round of "gads of pictures of the House family"... I'm learning to use the manual settings on my Canon Rebel. It is SO fun. And I'm SO addicted :)

I think I have a problem...

So, I am going to chose to put down my camera tomorrow and pick up the dirty laundry! Does anyone else have miscellaneous clothes piles scattered throughout each bedroom and then again in the hall, like me?

(sigh)

As mundane as the day-to-day grind is at times, I value it all. Life really does move quick, and I am realizing that there are very few hours in a day that can be quality time with our kids and spouse.

I desire to make the best use of those hours. That's my prayer today.

When I look at my girls, I am challenged each day to grow - by force - wouldn't you say?

And to know God more. Really. Know. God. His Love, how does it need to look in my life? How can I pass this on in daily conversation with my girls?

I think God likes when we ask these questions, because then we allow Him to come on the scene, speak to our heart and bring change.

I'm so thankful.

What else can we do but be so thankful and share our blessings.

:)

So, tomorrow or the next day, I plan to go through Sadie's toys with her and pack away about a third of them for GOODWILL. This is a big step for me (because I always think, Oh it's so cute Or we might want it later...) but, I have it on my heart to do this with Sadie, to show her that this is what is important is to 'share our blessings' with other boys and girls.

I think it will be good.

Life is grand.

:)

1 comment: