Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just hangin' at home



Here is Lauren being a good little girl as she does her tummy time :) Then a picture of her in her "poo hat", holding Big Sister's favorite froggy. I have slowed down with the picture taking... just once a week now... ;)

Over the last few weeks I have been writing down some cute and funny random 'Sadie Sayings'.

For your reading enjoyment, here they are:


One day after school, we were riding home in the car and I asked Sadie what her favorite part of the day was. Sadie said, "My teacher said I need to be quiet during story time... but she said it's Ok if I snort."

:)

I set a new book outside Sadie's bedroom door, so that she would see it first thing when she got up from her nap. When she woke up, from downstairs I heard her say: "I just can't believe this! I JUST CAN'T believe this!"

:)

"Mom, I'll just call you when I need you." (I didn't think I'd hear that for several more years).

:)

After telling Sadie she is beautiful... she said, "No, I'm not beautiful, Yamma said I'm 'larious' (Hilarious)."

:)

When we were at the doctors office recently, Sadie told me that: "I like riding in the alligator (elevator)."

:)

"Awww. Laureny is SO cute... she looks like a pickle."

:)

"You're my best mommy friend."

:)

"I like the 'Wy-zam' (museum)."

:)

Yesterday, John and I were giving Sadie the run down about how she needs to obey her new babysitter... Sadie told us that, "She's given a charge". I thought about it and repeated it to myself. And then it hit me, and I said "She's in charge!". Sadie smiled and said "Yes".


I hope to keep remembering to write down the cute things that Sadie says. I'll post more again in the future :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: