Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Simple Pleasures













We had some time to fill this morning. It was after the morning breakfast-play-snack ritual and before the lunch time routine. So I bundled up Lauren (who was asleep) in my baby wrap, and bundled up Sadie, and then we went outside.

Sadie grabbed her "acorn basket" and the three of us headed for the corn field trail. [Sadie calls pine cones acorns.] Sadie had a blast picking pine cones off of the 'wind/snow break trees' near the field. Then I told Sadie to run around in the newly harvested field, just because it made a really cool back drop! I was in photography heaven!

Being with my girls (and my camera) outside in the Fall is definitely one of my most favorite things.

These simple pleasures are such treasures, aren't they?

:)

No comments: