Monday, January 25, 2010

not me, monday!



The other day while cleaning out the car I most certainly did NOT allow my sweet 1-year-old to cry in the back door way. And, I did NOT wave to her with a big smile on my face hoping to calm her as I passed by the back of the car. I would never ignore my attention-craving toddler. Nope, NOT me.

As I was picking up the living room earlier, I did NOT sweep crumbs right on to the floor, and I especially did NOT kick them under the couch, I would never!

Before guests arrived a few nights ago, I did NOT fill an empty suitcase with unfolded clean clothes and toss it in the spare bedroom. Who would do this? NOT me.

I certainly did NOT bribe my spirited 4-Year-old with a sucker to calm her as I clipped her toes nails. I have full control of my child's behavior at all times. So, I would never resort to bribery, NOT me!

I always give my children healthy meals containing every food group, so, I did NOT give my girls cheese, trail mix and [just] bread for lunch yesterday. NOT I!

These jeans I have on today. It would NOT be my fourth time wearing them. My frequent same-pair-of-jeans wearing would have nothing to do with the large pile of unfolded clean laundry downstairs. Of course, NOT!

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: