Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sadie's first Day of Kindergarten!


Meeting some of her classmates!


A picture with her Teacher, Mrs. A!


I may or may not have been on the verge of balling, here ;)


Proud Dad!


The grand march into the school. Mrs. A is perfect for Sadie :)

Today I kept pondering the saying: "It takes a village...". The school holds families of all belief's and backgrounds. I thought about all the different kinds of children Sadie will meet and grow with. All the new idea's she'll receive. All the people who will inspire her and all the people she will inspire. The staff have always greeted us with smiles and seem to truly love what they do. Sadie told me today that she "loves this new Colorado state, and that she still loves her Minnesota friends, but, God sure brought her some great new Colorado friends, too!"

I feel at home, now.

:)

1 comment:

OlsonFamily6 said...

Sooooo amazing! you did good. :)