Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Big Sister Sadie






Here are a collection of some of my favorite shots from the past three days... oh, how much can change in just three short days :) What a dream come true it has been. Really.

After the waiting and all the heartache of losing two babies to miscarriage... I can honestly say that God has replaced my sorrow with joy! God is faithful! I'm crying as I write this... happy tears of course :)

I know what it means to be truly thankful.

The constant feedings, sore nipples and collectively about 7 hours of sleep since Lauren's birth do not in any way dampen my excitement to being a new Mom to Lauren :)

John and I are so blessed to be parenting two girls. Two amazing girls who have such a bright future! What a privilege to be their Mom. I am totally awe struck right now.

Here are a few "one-liners" that have come from Sadie the last few days:

"When is Lauren going back to her home?" - Sadie

"Lauren, you don't have to be scared because Jesus is always with you, He lives in your heart." - Sadie

"Is Lauren drinking from your boobies Mom? She can drink from my boobies if she wants to". - Sadie

...and I imagine there will be many other funny statements and stories in the future!

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: