Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Girls Room Progress!



The last few days, my Mom so kindly came down to paint the girls room PINK! She also helped me hang curtains, (John and I) set up the crib, my Mom ironed the curtains, and crib bed skirt... and plans to assemble the changing table! What a HUGE blessing! Thanks Mom!!!

Here are some pictures from this morning. I plan to hang each of their names in white letters over their beds, and find some cherry wood frames to put on the other walls. I'll post more pictures when the room is complete! We're gonna buy the crib mattress tonight!

This is all coming together great, and makes Baby Lauren's arrival feel all the more official :) She is due in 19 days... hopefully less!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks nice! Sadie and Yamma look very proud :-)

Good work painting yamma :-)

-John

Lynn said...

really cute room! I'm getting more excited with the new decorations too! :)