Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weekends are for fun!








Here are some shots of us at home and at the Fair this morning with Micah, Lynn and Malachi.

Micah had a blast on the kiddy rides, and Sadie was concerned but managed to crack a smile near the end of each ride ;-) Micah held Sadie's hand as the first ride started... what a sweet guy!

Sadie and Micah also visited several animals including the cows and pigs! Sadie was thrilled to meet "Wilbur" the pig (from Charlotte's Web, her current favorite movie)!

John is posing with his 12 pound brisket... he's got it on the smoker already, as it will be cooking for the next 12 hours! He is making it for my Mom's Birthday get-together tomorrow!

I am 36 WEEKS prego tomorrow! We are getting very excited for Little Miss Lauren Faith! I sorted through her newborn clothes yesterday and put together things to pack in her diaper bag for the hospital (I forgot how tiny those little diapers and socks are)... I need to pack my bag this week too... just in case ;-)

No comments: